Terms & Conditions
The below regulations specify the conditions of booking and rental of the apartments through www.apartmentsroman.pl website, booking portals and directly at the facility. Making a booking implies conclusion of a rental agreement between Apartments Roman Bartłomiej Dyras (further referred to as “Company”) and the Guest, under the conditions specified in these Terms & Conditions.
- The Company provides the entire apartments, furnished and fully equipped (house entertainment equipment, domestic appliances).
- The apartments are rented on a per night basis. The night starts at 2 PM and ends at 10 AM the next day.
- After making a booking Guests obtain detailed information regarding receipt and return of the apartment keys. Guests are obliged to fill in the Registration Card (stating their address and identity card number) and pay the full accommodation fee.
- Guests are obliged to inform the Company by e-mail or by phone about their time of arrival no later than one day before the beginning of their stay. It is important in view of the fact that the Company must prepare the apartment, make beds and organise the handling of the keys.
- During the check-in procedure Guests are required to present their ID (photographic identity card or passport) and to fill in the Registration Card.
- Guests agree to abide by established quiet hours: 10 PM – 7 AM.
- The maximum number of people to stay in the apartment shall not exceed the number specified during booking. In case of breach of this rule, the Company reserves the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect and with no obligation to reimburse amount corresponding to the remaining nights of rental, or to charge the Guest for the additional person.
- For safety and comfort reasons smoking and use of unauthorised substances is strictly prohibited. This rule applies to the apartments, the terrace and the whole apartment building. Any breach of this rule will result in charging the Guest 500 PLN corresponding to the ozonisation.
- The electric kettle can be used only for boiling water. In the case of cooking any other substance and finding damage to the kettle, a fee of PLN 100 is charged.
- It is the responsibility of Guests to inspect the apartment on their arrival and notify the Company of any damage, loss or broken items. The lack of notification may result in charging the Guest for the damage.
- The Company retains the right to require a security deposit of 500 PLN (credit card pre-authorisation or cash) for any damages which may occur during the stay.
- Guests are required to keep the apartment, furniture, fittings and effects in the same condition as on arrival. Guests will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents, which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests. Any damage to the apartment will be charged in full – Guests cannot buy back the damaged property. In circumstances where Guests have caused breakages and/or damages, they must notify the Company.
- The Company undertakes to remove any failures or defects of the fixtures and fittings, without undue delay and in any event not later than 24 hours after the notification, unless the nature of the failure or damage requires longer time of repair. The Company is not liable for any failure or interruption of services to the apartment or the building, including electricity, water, gas, internet, and other communications, including disruption or noise caused as a result of repair works being carried out in another part of the property. They shall not serve as basis for the cancellation of booking or change in the rental price. Where circumstances occur which cannot be foreseen and result in damages which cannot be immediately removed, the Company reserves the right to offer a replacement apartment.
- In the event of force majeure, the Company reserves the right to cancel the rental agreement. This also applies to the circumstances in which Guests’ personal safety or the security of Guests’ property cannot be guaranteed for reasons other than depending on the Company. In such events Guests shall be refunded immediately, less the amounts for services that have already been provided.
- Guests are required to keep the apartment, furniture, fittings and effects in the same condition as on arrival. It is forbidden to move furniture or appliances without the Company’s consent.
- The Company do not accept liability or provide any insurance cover for the loss or damage caused to Guests or their possessions.
- In the event of loss of the apartment keys Guests will be charged the amount of 100 PLN.
- Pets are not allowed in any apartment or apartment building, unless prior notice is given to the Company – in such case the additional fee of 50 PLN per night shall be charged.
- The Company’s staff can enter the premises in the absence of Guests only in the event of a threat to Guests’ security, Guests’ non-compliance with the established rules or when the apartment is not left by 10 AM on the day of departure.
- If by 10 AM on the day of departure Guests don’t leave the apartment, the Company is entitled to enter the apartment in the absence of Guests, pack their belongings and move them to the reception – or to charge Guests an extra night.
- The apartments are only to be used as temporary or holiday accommodation. Organisation of events, photo sessions, stag parties or hen parties is not allowed.
- Guests must not sub-let the apartment or grant free use of the apartment to third parties.
- The earlier departure for reasons beyond the control of the owner of the apartment does not entitle Guests to claim refund for the unused service.
- There is no extra charge for a child below 5 if the child sleeps in bed with parents and does not need extra bed linen. Nevertheless Guests shall notify the Company of the child stay. The Company offers the possibility of lending a baby cot. The additional fee of 50 PLN per night is charged in such case and must be paid directly in the facility.
- The Company reserves the right not to hand over the apartment keys to Guests who are under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants or behaving in an aggressive way and thus endangering directly other people and property. The same applies to the undocumented people.
- The Company shall not be liable for the inconvenience related to: noise coming from other apartments or from the street, construction or renovation works which may take place in the building, as well as outside etc. The Company is not liable for any failure or interruption of services to the apartment or the building, including electricity, water, gas, internet, and other communications.
- The Company does not bear any liability for claims resulting from personal accidents, injuries or death of Guests or third parties in the apartment during their stay.
- The staircase is monitored by security cameras.
§2 Booking and Payment
- Direct booking – made by phone (+48605030426, +48504202858), by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by www.apartmentsroman.pl website requires an advance down payment of 30% of the rental fee within 24 hours after receiving the booking confirmation. The remaining amount is to be paid 14 days before arrival.
- If the down payment is not made before the due date, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- Given the delays in liquidity for payment orders, Guests are asked to send the payment confirmation by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Guests may cancel the booking. Nevertheless in such case the down payment shall not be reimbursable.
- Should you decide to shorten your stay, this shall be notified to the Company at least 14 days before the date of arrival. If the Company is notified later, the rental amount will not be amended.
Apartments Roman Bartlomiej Dyras
Golebia 1 Street
TAX ID: PL677-21-65-052
Bank account number:
IBAN: PL 88 1140 2004 0000 3102 7588 3317
SKRYTKA POCZTOWA 2108
90-959 LODZ 2
In the reference field please include the following information: your first name and surname and the date of arrival. Non identified payments will be transferred back to the originating bank account, minus the administrative costs.
- After making a reservation Guests will receive an e-mail confirmation. The remaining amount is to be paid by credit card on the day of arrival, during the check-in.
- At any time Guests can request the cleaning service (fee: 100 PLN). The final cleaning surcharge is added to the rental price for each apartment. Depending on the size of apartment the fee is 80-110 PLN.
- Upon Guests’ request, the Company can issue an invoice. In such case all the billing information is to be provided during the check-in.
- The Company can cancel or change the booking only in the case of force majeure. Force majeure shall mean any event of extraordinary nature, which could not have been prevented by the Company. It includes: natural disasters, seizure of the apartment made by the national authority, strike, war, riot or interruption of services to the apartment or the building.
- Guests have the right to submit a complaint if they consider the quality of the services provided by the Company is not satisfying.
- Complaints shall be made by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or directly in the reception.
- Complaints shall be made in writing immediately after noticing an insufficient level of service.
- Complaints will be examined as soon as possible and no later than within 7 working days.
§4 Additional Information
- When booking Apartments Roman, Guests grant their consent to store their personal data in our data base. This data will be used for the purpose of booking, to facilitate further reservations and for marketing purposes, in accordance with the law. The data will not be disclosed or sold to any third parties.
- In any disputes arising out of or in relation with cases not regulated by these Terms & Conditions, legal provisions of the Polish Civil Code apply. The dispute shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the Company’s registered office.
- Additional obligatory fee for late checkin after 22:00 is 100PLN.